[Translators-l] Urgent translation request: Media participation survey

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 21 18:17:40 UTC 2009

Dear V.S. Rawat,

V S Rawat wrote:
> On 10/21/2009 2:00 PM India Time, _Guillaume Paumier_ wrote:
>>
>> The translation request is located at
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Media_participation_survey .
>
> The above page has no survey questions in it.

This is the request page, that only describes the context of the
request. The text to translate is located at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Media_participation_survey/en . You are
not the first one to consider this confusing, I added a big link on the
page.

> But the above french page /fr does have questions in line.
>
> What is the mystery. How to get the questions in English to translate them?
>
> That would be English > Hindi by me.

The panel on the right of all pages allows you to navigate through
translations. If a language is not shown, one has to add it to the
navigation template. I just added Hindi for your convenience. You just
have to click "missing" near "hi/हिन्दी " at the bottom of the
translation panel. If you have any problem, feel free to ask me
privately by e-mail and I will provide my assistance.

Thank you for your help!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Product Manager, Multimedia Usability