[Translators-l] Urgent translation request: Media participation survey

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:07:05 UTC 2009

Hello there,
thank you for your collaboration always. Along Guillaume, we at
Transcom thank you guys a lot for helping the survey translation.

A brief update:
* da, it, nl & cs as well as ja & mk are ready to publish.
* pt, ca, ms & vi need proofreading.
* Zh-hant and es are now taken care of. Thanks a lot, and we'd love to
see them finalized :) Zh-hans translators are welcome too.

I would like to thank here personally Takot and Kzhr who smartly and
quickly finished my fast-hand translation work on ja version ;) In a
sum we spent less than 30 minutes or so ... no big deal indeed. Until
the deadline, we have still some hours :)

Again, many thanks for your help!

> * da, it, nl, pt, cs, vi & ms need proofreading or updating. Since they
> are almost done, it would be great if they could be ready soon, I would
> have less work on Sunday.
> * ja & mk are in progress.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Guillaume Paumier wrote:
>>
>> I come to you to request your help to translate the Media participation
>> survey 2009; It is organized by the team from the Multimedia Usability
>> project. To be included in the survey, a translation must be completed
>> before 08:00 am, Sunday 25 October (UTC).
>>
>> The translation request is located at
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Media_participation_survey
>
> First of all, I would like to say a HUGE thanks to all the people who
> have helped and who are helping translate the survey. I wholeheartedly
> thank you for your help.
>
> Now, a brief status update:
> * I just added de, fr, fi, pl and tr to the survey system. Thanks!
> * In the meantime, ru was completed, I'll add it shortly.
> * da, it, nl, pt, cs, vi & ms need proofreading or updating. Since they
> are almost done, it would be great if they could be ready soon, I would
> have less work on Sunday.
> * ja & mk are in progress.
>
> *es is missing*. A translator volunteered, but unfortunately he
> translated the wrong page (the request instead of the survey). Given the
> amount of Spanish speakers worldwide, I would really like to have a
> Spanish translation. Could someone please take a look?
>
> Again, many thanks for your help; I appreciate it very much!
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier
> Product Manager, Multimedia Usability