[Translators-l] [Board elections] Deadline approaching

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun Jul 26 21:34:39 UTC 2009

Hey translators,

The Board elections are expected to start on June 28th, so we're
almost at our deadline for translations.  Most of the languages are
close to completion, so if you could get in those final translations
it would be great.  The page that seems to need the most work is the
"Candidates" page, which should be relatively stable from now.
Although we'll try to keep the pages updated with any changes, it
would be good if you kept an eye on the English version in case new
candidates are added or ineligible ones are removed.

Remember that the work that you do will probably be reused for the
next election and it will be viewed by all the eligible community
members, so all translation help is very much appreciated!

Here's the main translation table with statuses/links to all the
pages: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2009/Translation>

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this mailing list or
the main elections talk page:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Board_elections/2009>

--
Casey Brown