[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] CentralNotices

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Tue Nov 11 23:27:38 UTC 2008

Siebrand Mazeland napisa:
> They were not deleted, they were moved to a more appropriate location. They are now in the

extension WikimediaMessages, where they can be updated without requiring
a shell admin,

and only be used by Wikimedia, and they are no longer in the standard
MediaWiki product where

Wikimedia specific configuration does not belong.

Hi Siebrand,

yes I've found the file WikimediaGrammarForms.php:

http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/WikimediaMessages/WikimediaGrammarForms.php?revision=39077&view=markup

But I saw that there are no grammar rules for the Wikimedia project, in
all languages. And for Lower Sorbian (dsb) are used the Upper Sorbian
forms. I shall write the Lower Sorbian forms tomorrow, today (eh, today
is already tomorrow :-)) it's too late. Or to early in the morning? :-)

Regards,
michawiki