[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] CentralNotices

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 11 22:50:00 UTC 2008

They were not deleted, they were moved to a more appropriate location. They are now in the extension WikimediaMessages, where they can be updated without requiring a shell admin, and only be used by Wikimedia, and they are no longer in the standard MediaWiki product where Wikimedia specific configuration does not belong.

Cheers! Siebrand