[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] CentralNotices

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 11 23:38:46 UTC 2008

Hi Micha.

Grammar forms[1] are, and always have been, based on the content language,
and not on a user's interface language[2]. I must admit that the
documentation is not that clear...

Cheers! Siebrand

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgGrammarForms
[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgLanguageCode