No subject

Sun Jan 7 16:43:09 UTC 2007

the translation would be published on every projects or on the
Wikimedia Foundation project? In the latter case I think it would more
convenient a press release about all project and all language..

And about "all project": why only wikipedia is cited? I can understand
it is the most famous project (and hence the most targeted by spam),
but it would be nicer if the  world Wikipedia is replaced by
"Wikipedia and its sister projects (Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikiquote,
Wikisource, Wikinews, and Wikimedia Commons)"

Of course a shorter for can be use in title and when needed.
And of course the list can be completed by Wikiversity, Wikijunior,
and Wikispecies (by the way the last one is not listed on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Complete_list_of_Wikimedia_projects )

AnyFile