[Translators-l] Anthere's letter

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:06:39 UTC 2007

Hello,
happy new year for all,

>From the last year, the WMF are doing a fundraising campaign, and we
made a lots of translations. I checked recently how each request is
going along, and found some translationrs almost finished but not
fully and thus left as imcomplete.

These translations almost completed are including:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_FAQ
- Fr
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Give_the_gift_of_knowledge
- Fr, It

Since the funddrive is soon reaching at the end, those translations
are now just in time to release - before its end.

We will appreciate your help - it will not only be informative to the
audience in your language but also will survive the efforts of your
fellow translators.
Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko