[Translators-l] Fw: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:10:16 UTC 2006

Thank you for notice, Sam.
Besides translation of summary itself, I ask you to translate Pat's
announce into your favorite language and bring it to your mailinglist
or discussion place(s) whatever it is named: Village Pump, Beer
Parlour, Scriptorium, Water Cooler, Bar, Bistro, Red Lantern ...
# Oh my, why those cursed people cannot leave away from those drinking places?

On 10/9/06, SJ Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Summaries of mailing lists are being made.
> Pat Gunn, who started the project, offers an update below.
>
> Please translate them.
> Please also help summarize mailing lists in other languages; this is
> an effort that can build bridges between different communities.
>
> Warmly,
>  SJ
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Pat Gunn <pgunn at dachte.org> -----
>
> From: Pat Gunn <pgunn at dachte.org>
> Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 2:13:17 -0500
> To: foundation-l at wikimedia.org
> Subject: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October
>
> I moved my list summaries to
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS
> and completed the second one, covering this last week's worth
> of foundation-l. I suspect y'all won't want me to
> post notes every week announcing that, so keep an eye
> out there for future postings (unless there's a list
> consensus that y'all actually do want me to drop a note
> here every time). I would love to hear from people
> interested in translating the summaries to other languages.
>
> ---
> Pat Gunn
> mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd, coom
> http://dachte.org
> Politics is more difficult than Physics
>        -- Albert Einstein

Kizu Naoko