[Translators-l] Fw: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:07:23 UTC 2006

Summaries of mailing lists are being made.
Pat Gunn, who started the project, offers an update below.

Please translate them.
Please also help summarize mailing lists in other languages; this is
an effort that can build bridges between different communities.

Warmly,
  SJ

----- Forwarded message from Pat Gunn <pgunn at dachte.org> -----