[Translators-l] Disclaimer for translated policy

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:52:50 UTC 2006

Hi all,
thank you for your help on fundraising. I would like to bring up
another issue again, though (just refreshment ;)

We have now laywer-reviewed disclaimer for non official condition of
policy in non English. For your sake, many translated documents are
now remarked with that in their own language. Some other language
documents still lack it though, they are already remarked the same
thing in a different way. Thanks always, and I expect those documents
are also remarked with the approved disclaimer in days with your help.
In details the documents which need this disclaimer are:
*[[Wikimedia:Politica relativa alla privacy]] it
*[[Wikimedia:Privacybeleid]] nl (translation is underway)
*[[Wikimedia:Política de privacidade]] pt
*[[Wikimedia:Politika zasebnosti]] sl?
*[[Wikimedia:隐私政策]] zh

In addition to that, it would be nice the meta (old) versions are also
tagged with it, even it is clear those versions are now obsolated.

Translation is requested at
Translation requests/WMF/disclaimer

Cheers,
--