[Translators-l] Election 2006: Translation ongoing

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:48:32 UTC 2006

Hello all,
thank you for your works always, also for Election related matters.
Now we have over 25 language version of Election notice thanks to your
work. I am very happy with all your cooperation.

Still we need to work though, specially on candidate presentations
(some language versions aren't available,  some is still ongoing), I
expect our works go in progress surely, day by day. If you want to
involved more, please visit the Election pages!

I would like to show my full appreciation to Arno Lagrange and Jd.
Those French guys did a great job for organize the translation or its
mulitingualization. I would like to stress Arno's hospitality, he has
cared for all candidates' presentations; translated them into his
language(s), and tried to save them in case some of them didn't appear
in particular language version of general presentation page. It is a
noble attitude which a candidate can show to other candidate, and I
expect other candidates behave as nice as him.

Jd took care of translators' page and turned it very user-friendly. He
did other many nice works.

And if I mention all names here, this mail is too long to read at your
mailer.  So please forgive me not to mention you here in particular,
but please remember I am aware of you all and deeply appreciate each
of you.

Related links:
Election page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Election
Candidate presentation by language: