[Mediawiki-i18n] Internationalizing project names

Erik Bernhardson ebernhardson at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 16 03:08:14 UTC 2015

A third idea that has been proposed to use the information in wikidata.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q206855 contains the mapping from 'ruwiki' to
a translatable label.  It also has many of the other wmf projects. This
labeled would then be plugged into the message:

    Showing results from the $1

This is being discussed at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T112349 which
is the phab ticket that prompted this thread.