[Mediawiki-i18n] [Language Engineering] Office hour on May 8, 2013 at 1700 UTC/1000 PDT

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Tue May 7 04:11:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team [1] invites everyone to join
the team’s monthly office hour on May 8, 2013 (Wednesday) at 1700
UTC/1000 PDT on #wikimedia-office. During this session we would be
talking about some our recent activities and updates from the ongoing
projects. Event details and the general agenda is mentioned below.

See you all at the IRC office hour!

Thanks
Runa

Event Details: