[Mediawiki-i18n] Issue Displaying Language Names in Translatewiki Drop-down (was: Re: [p-c] Translating of CLDR)

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sat May 4 11:58:04 UTC 2013

CLDR 24 data submission has started on the 30th:
http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/whats-new
They also changed interface: worth trying.
There are changes to plural rules for Sinhala, Farsi, Kannada, Russian,
Serbian, Croatian, Armenian, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Zulu, Latvian,
Hebrew.

Nemo

Shervin Afshar, 01/03/2013 21:24: