[Mediawiki-i18n] I18n deployment 2013-05-07

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue May 7 16:10:47 UTC 2013

Thanks Niklas for the helpful writeup.

One general question I have for you is: Is there anything I should do
from my end for the bugs you reported? Specifically from Platform/Core's
perspective? It looks like Aude responded to the Wikidata action=parse
one, which is good.

Thanks again,

Greg

<quote name="Niklas Laxström" date="2013-05-07" time="13:31:57 +0300">

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |