[Wiki Loves Monuments] Follow up on meetup questions

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Aug 12 13:25:29 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, Andre! This was a question that indeed came up yesterday, and
also has come up over the past years several times.

If someone uses this extensively, I would invite you to document it a bit
(including examples what are helpful WLM-related messages etc) - I think it
would be helpful to other countries too. Please let me know if you'd be
willing to do some documentation there.

Lovely, everyone!

Best,
Lodewijk