[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM organizers: Choose a jury tool now

Radoslava Semanova radoslava22 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:08:32 UTC 2016

Dear Lili,

our jury individually selected photos (before 10. october). We have a
four-member jury,
so each member of the jury for himself 10 photos.
Then in a personal meeting (15,16. october in Bratislava) jury select
the best 10 photos.
That 10 photos we send to the international round.

With regards,

Radoslava Semanová/Akdar
coordinator Wiki loves monuments 2016 for Slovakia