[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM organizers: Choose a jury tool now

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:28:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

If you're one of the WLM organizers from Bangladesh, France, Iran, Italy,
Latvia, or United States, you can stop reading here. Thank you for already
signing up for a jury tool.

For everyone else, if you're organizing a WLM contest that will end in the
coming day/week and you have not finalized a jury tool you will use, now is
the time for you to do this. Note that the deadline for submitting the top
10 photos to the international team is on October 25: you'd want to start
your jury process as soon as your contest ends.

You can find the list of all jury tools available to you here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Jury_tools>. If you are
planning to use Montage, please sign up here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Montage#Sign_up_to_use_Montage_for_WLM_2016>.
If you are planning to use WLX, please sign up here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:WLX_Jury_Tool>.

If you have questions, please reach out to me using my email or to the tool
developers using their tools' talk pages.

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the WLM international team

p.s.1. If you are interested to learn about the judging criteria, how to
choose a jury, how to set up your jury process and some more information
about the jury tools available to you, please read this email
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikilovesmonuments/2016-September/008360.html>
.
p.s.2. If you are a local organizer and you're not in wlm-announce
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wlm-announce>, please
subscribe asap. :)

--
User: LilyOfTheWest