[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to label photos that won't be part of the competition

Nicolas VIGNERON vigneron.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:31:42 UTC 2016

> Hello,
>
> We exclude such pictures (made by jury members, orgs and their relatives
> (if disclosed))
> and they do not even get to the jury to evaluate.
>
> Usually we just give the usernames we want to exclude to Ilya, who removes
> the images smaller than 2Mpx and this kind of images at the preliminary
> stage.
>
> Best regards,
> antanana
> Wiki Loves Monuments Ukraine

In France, we extensively use categories like
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Out_of_competition_images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016_in_France
(for jury membres, chapter staffs, relatives, etc.) or
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Obviously_ineligible_submissions_for_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016_in_France
(no problem with the uploader but the photo represent an unidentified
monument or an identified but not protected monument).

Cdlt, ~nicolas