[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to label photos that won't be part of the competition

attolippip attolippip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:24:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

We exclude such pictures (made by jury members, orgs and their relatives
(if disclosed))
and they do not even get to the jury to evaluate.

Usually we just give the usernames we want to exclude to Ilya, who removes
the images smaller than 2Mpx and this kind of images at the preliminary
stage.

Best regards,
antanana
Wiki Loves Monuments Ukraine