[Wiki Loves Monuments] Import spring monument lists into& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Wikidata

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at wikimedia.org.br
Mon Jun 20 20:09:52 UTC 2016

Hello Lodewijk

Juliana is now part of our team and she is interested to help us to improve the currently list of Monuments.

Last year we added only Monuments registered by the federal government.

Juliana is trying to update our lists with Monuments registered by some Brazilian States and cities departments.Best regards

Rodrigo Padula
Coordenador de Projetos
Grupo Wikimedia Brasileiro de Educação e Pesquisa
http://www,wikimedia.org.br
21 99326-0558

---- On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:01:01 -0300 lodewijk at effeietsanders.org wrote ----

Hi Juliana,

Glad to see you're on board with the Brazilian group. Are you in touch already with the people who organised WLM in Brasil last year? I assume you are. I can't really figure out what is the source for the monument lists displayed there, and some help in describing that might indeed be helpful.

Best,

Hi all,

My  name  is Juliana Monteiro and I am from São Paulo, Brazil. I work as a collection manager at the Immigration Museum of the State of São Paulo and my job involves to help the museum to work with Wikimedia Projects, especially the Commons. Not so long ago, I have started to colaborate as a volunteer with the Brazilian Wikimedia Group of Research and Education, in order to kickoff of some GLAM Projects.

So, after reading the messages below, I would like to know if it is possible to colaborate from Brazil (due to time zones etc) - and, if it is, what I could do.

Best regards,

Juliana

Hi Lodewijk,

As far as the Swiss monuments lists are concerned, I’m happy to assist remotely during the Esino Lario Hackathon or in person the week after at the Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon (http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2016-07).

Cheers,

Beat