[Wiki Loves Monuments] Import spring monument lists into Wikidata

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Jun 20 20:01:01 UTC 2016

Hi Juliana,

Glad to see you're on board with the Brazilian group. Are you in touch
already with the people who organised WLM in Brasil last year
<https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Brasil>?
I assume you are. I can't really figure out what is the source for the
monument lists displayed there, and some help in describing that might
indeed be helpful.

Best,