[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Wikilovesearth] acute problems with the WLX jury tool during WLE-2016

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:37:05 UTC 2016

As in every previous year, I am offering my tool from 2012 (bug fixes were
made but it's essentially the same) for anyone's use. It was used by many
countries in 2012 and by a few after that, and while I heard of some
issues, AFAIK no one encountered any crippling problems (actual known bugs
have been fixed anyway). I am also open to feature requests, except
changing the two-level system which would be difficult.

If you are interested, please talk to me before the competition so there is
ample time to set up the tool. I can probably set it up on Labs but I hate
using Labs so if you have your own LAMP server or don't mind using ours,
that would be preferable. I might also upload it to Github sometime.

—Yan.