[Wiki Loves Monuments] acute problems with the WLX jury tool during WLE-2016

Alexander Tsirlin altsirlin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:55:23 UTC 2016

We had very bad experience with using the WLX jury tool this year. I
described it at length here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:WLX_Jury_Tool

Several possible solutions are also mentioned on that page. I would like
to hear your opinion about this situation. Could anyone help Ilya with
developing and maintaining the jury tool, and make sure that it works at
it should work?

If we are planning to meet a very sharp deadline of October 25 for WLM
photos, the jury tool should work absolutely smoothly, and user support
has to be very prompt. Or it would be good to know already now that we
can't rely on the jury tool, and alternative solutions should be
searched for.

Sincerely,
Alexander