[Wiki Loves Monuments] From Perú, first WLM 2016

Vicenç vriullop at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:52:07 UTC 2016

(It's about Nigeria, not Peru)

An option for a short list without any official ID is to use initials. I did this way for WLE-Andorra when I realized that the heritage office use often some sort of initialism: https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llista_d%27espais_naturals_d%27Andorra This way, the ID for "Ilojo Bar, Lagos State" could be like "LA-IB", with LA as ISO code for Lagos State.

Vicenç