[Wiki Loves Monuments] Present and Future of Wiki Loves Monuments

Philip Kopetzky philip.kopetzky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:13:15 UTC 2016

Hi there!

At Wikimania Jean-Fred and I held a presentation about Wiki Loves
Monuments, which you can now find on Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Present_and_Future_of_Wiki_Loves_Monuments.pdf

The etherpad for that session can be found at
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/wlm-future - I hope most of the questions
were answered, but there still might be some topics that we want to discuss
further, especially what role the WMF could or should play in Wiki Loves
Monuments.

There's also WMSE's presentation on WLM and preserving heritage sites on
Commons in case you missed the very interesting presentation:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:How_You_and_the_Rest_of_the_Wikimedia_Movement_Can_Help_Preserve_the_World%E2%80%99s_Cultural_Heritage,_Wikimania_2016.pdf

If you have any further questions regarding the presentation please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Philip