[Wiki Loves Monuments] Publishing sources of WLM Judging/Jury Tools

Ilya Korniyko intracer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 06:34:13 UTC 2016

It seems that we have two Jury tools deployed on Tool labs
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons%3AJury_tools&type=revision&diff=201776201&oldid=201732276>
without
source code published - German's and Israel's. It violates Tool labs policy
(although not enforced and largely ignored) on having source code of the
tool available. It also prevent others from trying to use, investigate or
adapt useful ideas from that tools. As I published the source code my tool
<https://github.com/intracer/wlxjury> I finally have a right and would like
to ask to publish sources of two other tools :). There was also Brazil's
tool, but it's not used recently and the it's source code was published
somewhere.

Regards,
Ilya