[Wiki Loves Monuments] Press release for the launch of the contest

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:05:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For those of you who are organizing WLM: please note that we now have a press
release template
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Richard_Nevell_(WMUK)/sandbox> that you
can share with your local media to get coverage of the launch of WLM 2016
in your country. While you should feel free to modify the press release for
your local audience according to your needs, we have specifically marked
the areas that we think you can update based on your country with a green
color in the text. And of course, you will probably want to translate the
press release to your local language.

Our special thanks to Richard Nevell for taking the lead and writing the
press release. :)

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the WLM international team

--
User: LilyOfTheWest