[Wiki Loves Monuments] monuments without official list

Johnattan Rupire jarjacha at riseup.net
Wed Aug 24 16:41:13 UTC 2016

Hi!

El 17/08/16 a las 10:57, Lily escribió:
> Hi Johnattan,
>
> On Tuesday, August 16, 2016, Johnattan Rupire <jarjacha at riseup.net
> <mailto:jarjacha at riseup.net>> wrote:
>

>     What we can do with the monuments that aren't in the authorities list
>     for low coverage from government?
>

>     I think here we have many monuments in
>     many government list. How you do with these kind of monuments?
>

> Based on the above two statements, I'm hearing from you that 1) the
> official list of monuments from the government has a lot of missing
> monuments, 2) there are other monument lists gathered by the government.
> If the latter is correct, can you provide links to these other monuments
> lists by the government? This information can help us help you better.
>
> Leila

to question one the answer is yes, they have a list but this list is
uncomplete. After that, a lot of this monuments in this list dont have
geotag. There are another lists, unofficial, with some monuments that no
are in the official list. They are from social collectives to promote
and protect the cultural heritage, like "Salvemos las huacas"
collective. We are looking for conect with they for ask to donate their
list. (they have a CC BY-NC-SA licence)
http://salvemoslashuacas.pe/huacas?mode=listado

We would like to be in the same situation that ukranian wlm team, but we
have no incidence on media yet. We are sure, in this moment, that our
government dont have real update of cultural heritage. We think the
russian team way in useful for us too.

We are working on it, and we have a surprise from another wikipedian
editor, he was delete the templates we created to distribute the
monuments for region in Perú. :(
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Monumentos_del_Departamento_del_Cusco