[Wiki Loves Monuments] Update from wlm Perú

John Andersson john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Thu Aug 11 09:15:16 UTC 2016

Wonderful news Johnattan!

Perhaps these two resources that we put together as part of Connected Open
Heritage[1] to inform *data owners*[2] and *media owners*[3] could be
useful for you.

We have had a number of data donations to the Swedish Chapter during the
last years as well as batch uploads of images and would be happy to answer
any questions and assist you in other ways if we can.

Best,

John

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Connected_Open_Heritage
[2]