[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM jury tool - status update 2016-08-08

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:50:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Here is an update on the WLM international team's efforts around the jury
tool in the past 6 days since my last update:

* We went over a demo of the majority of the jury tools currently listed at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Jury_tools. (Thanks to all the
developers who made this happen. :) )

* We created a list of technical and UX requirements the jury tool the
international team supports should meet. You can find an overview of why we
needed to create a list of requirements and the actual list at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Jury_tools/WLM
_jury_tool_requirements.

In the next few days we will be focusing on evaluating the six jury tools
against the above list of requirements. This assessment will help us make a
decision about which tool we should create a team around and support.

Our goal is for us to be able to share an update with you in the next 7
days.

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the WLM international team

--
User: LilyOfTheWest