[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tools for WLM 2016

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:46:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

There have been quite a few tools developed for WLM in the past years, and
I'm guessing some of us are working on creating more. :) It would be great
if we can gather a list of all tools, along perhaps with a short
description of what they do, in Tools for WLM 2016
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016/Tools>.
As
an inspiration, we can use the Tool's page from WLM 2013
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013/Tools>
.

Having an overview of all the tools available will help the organizers
learn about and find different tools more easily. It will also create an
opportunity for more collaboration in tool development and reducing the
chances of parallel creation of tools that address very similar questions.

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the WLM international team

--
User: LilyOfTheWest