[Wiki Loves Monuments] acute problems with the WLX jury tool during WLE-2016

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 05:32:28 UTC 2016

Sounds good. We will let you know the list of couple of tools we need extra
support with in the next 10 days.

As a side note, as long as the maintenance schedule does not collide with
the last days of the contest or jury process (the end of September and
October), we know ahead of time about the downtime, and we're talking about
few hours of unavailability, WLM will be fine. It will of course be very
helpful to have the absolutely essential tools up at all times. :)

Thanks for offering help.

Leila