[Wiki Loves Monuments] 'evaluation'

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Sat May 2 22:35:40 UTC 2015

I think they should have used data from grant reports... I don't see any data for WLM Ukraine, which is perhaps because our grant report is due only in July. Or perhaps we were excluded as we had an extreme value of uploads (46 000, more than anyone else), I don't know
I do remember being asked about Wiki Loves Earth, however, but instead of integration with WLM it was integrated with Wiki Loves Parliaments, Wiki Loves Food and Wikiexpeditions, which made that report not quite meaningful.
Mykola (NickK) Wikimedia Ukraine