[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving monuments database to Wikidata

Andre Koopal andre at molens.org
Sun Jul 26 19:34:32 UTC 2015

The database it not down, and will be there until somebody does cleanup.

But the erfgoedbot itself is stopped because there were changes needed for the changes implemented in the API. Until now it was more or less maintenance free, now it needs a rewrite, hence this discussion.

And yes, my mail was to think about the other tools, only building a database without the tools to use it makes no sense.

Regards,

André