[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving monuments database to Wikidata

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 11:36:35 UTC 2015

A similar problem exists for large parts of Germany (mostly former East
Germany municipalities). The answer is simple. Think of these objects as
members of a collection owned by "living history municipal museums". So the
city hall is the list owner and you go back in time to the latest usable
list (usually made up before WWI during the period 1890-1910 when it was
suddenly fashionable to make inventory lists of heritage sites).