[Wiki Loves Monuments] Individual Engagement Grant for Updating the WLM Jury Tool

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Jul 23 14:31:31 UTC 2015

In a way, it is great that so many people are working with dedication at a
jury tool!

Could you please update
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Tools#Jury_Tool
and add your name if you run (or plan to run) a working jury tool this
year? How can people use it?

Thanks!

Lodewijk