[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Monuments in Italy largely blocked by WMF fundraising

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:54:55 UTC 2015

The only thing I can say is that FR claims September is the best month,
in Italy, for during fundraising.
They probably have their data to support this claim, and I personally
believe it's true.

The fact there is a conflict with WLM and the consequence of running the
banner anyway is a matter of priority (from the WMF, from the larger
community).
Same as you, I wish we could discuss these things openly and with proper
advance.

Aubrey