[Wiki Loves Monuments] Preparations international for Wiki Loves Monuments started: info for local organisers

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:27:12 UTC 2015

Hello all!

At the end of this month Wiki Loves Monuments is organised for the 6th
time! To make that possible I am as in previous years responsible for the
upload wizard and the CentralNotice banner.

To make it easier for local organisers, I have created a page about what
the international team expects from the local team. This is described on:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Organise

**** Please read the requirements! ****
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Organise#Requirements_for_local_teams

For who Wiki Loves Monuments has organised before, don't forget:
* Add the name of your country/area here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Participating_countries
* Add there as well how the international team can reach your local team.
* Add your landing page here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Landing_pages

Deadline of sending in the 10 winning photos is again 1 November!

Let's make a great contest!

Romaine