[Wiki Loves Monuments] Banner for last day ?

Sylvain Machefert smachefert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:32:04 UTC 2014

Even if late, is there any plan this year to change the message for today
to urge people to upload their pictures ? I don't know very well how
centralnotice is working and if I assume that if I change the text on this
page
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2014/CentralNotice
it won't be updated in the central notice automatically.

BTW, on french wikipedia, everybody gets a notice for WikiFranca, I've
already warned Romaine on his talk page but if someone can fix it for
today, it should be nice (I think it's related to the priority of these two
campaigns)

Thanks.