[Wiki Loves Monuments] Reminder: Deadline to send in 10 winners

Romaine Wiki romaine.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:31:56 UTC 2014

Hello all!

The deadline of sending in the 10 winning photos is: *1 November*.

You have the full month of October to have the jury decide which photos are
the 10 winners.

You can add your 10 winning photos yourself to:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2014_winners

If your prize giving ceremony is later then 1 November, you can keep the 10
winners of your country a secret until you have hold the prize giving
ceremony. But then you need to send the 10 winning photos to me (Romaine)
with the date of when they will be published.
I will keep track of all countries on:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2014/Winners

If there is any delay: inform me!

If your country has a different contest period, we need to have your 10
winning photos at the latest on 15 November.

Romaine