[Wiki Loves Monuments] Request for input: Wiki Loves-training

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Nov 7 17:56:33 UTC 2014

Hi Maria,

Thanks for linking again to this data-oriented report. I think it would be
very interesting to focus this training on best practices, what works and
what not - given the vast variety of cultures. I also hope to go beyond the
focus of grants, but it might be a starting point for some of the
information to prepare.

Going back to the original question, at this point I think the primary
questions lie around whether and how such a training can be set up - I
think for example that the additional angles from the new countries could
proof valuable.

Best,
Lodewijk