[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Participants' Survey: What can we learn from it?

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Fri May 16 07:40:04 UTC 2014

Hi Platonides,

Yes, it should work by doing a replacement on a few string variables.

There are two questions that are a bit tricky:
- The one listing all the previous contests (this one would need to be updated after each contest that has taken place - not a huge problem)
- The one asking when the pictures were mainly taken (here, the items need to be adapted from year to year as well as specifically with regard to the date of the contest)

Another issue is that we didn't have full translations available for all needed languages. So we would need to run another translation sprint for the missing languages.

If you are taking care of the technical stuff, I can review the questionnaire once you have set it up with the changing variables, and I can try to establish a list of the languages that still would need translation.

Cheers,
Beat