[Wiki Loves Monuments] Missing: prize winners. Please help (arab & chinese speakers)

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Jan 26 22:21:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

in the past months I have attempted to contact all prize winners. I have
still not been able to reach a few people - if you know them, or are able
to contact them, please ask them to check their mailbox for my message, and
also to check their spam folder. Please introduce me to them (and help with
translations if they don't speak English). It would be a big waste if we
can't give them the prize they deserved.

I have been unable to contact the following people:

* User:Martin_Kraft , active dewiki user. I have posted a notice on his
talkpage too, hopefully that does the trick. Winner of the 5th place.
* User:Jeff_chenqinyi<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jeff_chenqinyi>,
submtited a number of pictures to Wiki Loves Monuments, but didn't
find
any other activity. Winner of the 12th
place<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%E8%A5%BF%E6%B9%96%E5%B9%B3%E6%B9%96%E7%A7%8B%E6%9C%88.JPG>
.
* User:Anas Al Rifai<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Anas_Al_Rifai>,
submitted five pictures to WLM. Did not activate email. Winner of the
16th
place <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Syria,_palmera.jpg>.
* User:JoTB <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/JoTB>,
submitted tens of pictures to WLM, but no other activity found. Did
not
activate email. Winner of 1st place for the Special Award for Arab speaking
countries <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/JoTB>.
* User:丫鸭2000<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/%E4%B8%AB%E9%B8%AD2000>
,
used 李国强 for author credit. Winner of the 3rd place for the Special Award
for Asian countries<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%E5%B8%83%E8%BE%BE%E6%8B%89%E5%AE%AB%E9%97%AA%E7%94%B5.jpg>
.

Please help me get in touch with them soon! When they don't contact us soon
(within a week from this email) the international team reserves the right
to declare their prizes void, and either move them to the next winner, or
to not expand them at all.

I hope with your help, we can track these people down.

Kind regards,

Lodewijk Gelauff