[Wiki Loves Monuments] 2014 contest

KaewWiki at gmail.com KaewWiki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 09:45:10 UTC 2014

Hi All,

This is Taweetham on behalf of volunteers in Thailand.

We are keen to know what competition will be available in 2014.  It
was our first time for WLM 2013 and we were fortunate enough to win an
international prize.  Having established new partnerships and worked
with the local list, it would be sad to see WLM disappearing in 2014.

However, we would try to do what ever we can.
* We have no chapter and no budget - apart from a small grant from the
international team.
* We hope that the competition would be attractive to new Wikimedians
and would be self-sustaining rather than drawing up energies from our
current volunteers.

Having said all these, we should base our decision on
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013/Participants%27_Survey
I plan to do another local survey as well for my Thai participants.

Regards