[Wiki Loves Monuments] 2014 contest

Vacio vacio at riseup.net
Sat Feb 22 11:54:40 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Here in Armenia we have at 2 people who are willing to join the
international team (including myself).
We really are interested to have a WLM contest this year as well.

I think it's still not too late to form an international team. I suggest
that whoever is interested to join the new international team or support
it registers here on this page. Once we know who's in the team we'll
make a schedule and timeline.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2014/International_Team

Cheers,
Vacio