[Wiki Loves Monuments] 2014 contest

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Feb 21 19:41:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

that is indeed a good point - it is great that everyone is so enthusiastic
and want to run either or even both contests, but without an international
team, there will not be an international competition, or even a good
infrastructure :)

So far, I heard that Cristian willing to join an international team only -
and Romaine and Ilya to support parts of the infrastructure (resp.
erfgoedbot and templates). Anyone else?

Best,