[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Registration

Teele Vaalma teele.vaalma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:51:48 UTC 2013

Hi!
If I ask my jurors to select for example 40 photos they like in a round,
how is the tool assisting them in this, I mean is it possible to show all
those photos that got "yes" at the end and allow jurors to easily discard
some of them if there is more than 40? The tool shouldn't of course know
that I want 40 photos, but just present selected images neatly in one page
and allow the viewer to correct his/her selection, un-tick or smth. Is this
or something similar possible?

2013/10/1 David Narvaez <david.narvaez at computer.org>

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Maarten Deneckere
> <maartendeneckere at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I notice that I always see the images in the same order in, eg on
> > http://wlm.wmflabs.org/be/round/1
> > Is it possible to make this random . We would use a min of 3 votes per
> > pictures, I want to avoid that all three judges start with the same
> image.
>
> If you configure your round to have minimum of x votes per image, when
> another user logs in to start reviewing, she will see photos in order
> of least scored ones first. If you want to try this, register another
> user, score any vote on your test round, log out and back in with
> another account and you will see that the slideshow will show your
> scored image at the end.
>
> For rounds configured as one picture - one juror an image is only
> shown once to any of the jurors.
>
> Btw, you'll notice that specifying a round with minimum of x votes is
> temporarily broken since the tool doesn't ask you for the value of x,
> but I'm uploading a fix in a couple of hours.
>
> David E. Narvaez

Teele Vaalma
MTÜ Wikimedia Eesti
teele.vaalma at gmail.com