[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Translations

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Sep 23 04:46:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

If you'd like to have the Jury Tool translated to your local language
just let me know via private e-mail and I'll send you a text file
(actually an XML file) where you can replace all of the english
phrases for phrases in your local language. Once I get that file back,
I'll update your tool with the correct language.

Please specify what's the language code of your local language if you
know it (I could still look it up if you don't).

David E. Narvaez